Do you like this document?
Please login to add notes
- Series Foreword
- Latinizing the “National Pastime”
- The Globalization of Baseball: A Latin American Perspective
- Latinos and Baseball’s Integration
- Playing Ball in a Black and White “Field of Dreams”: Afro-Caribbean Ballplayers in the Negro Leagues, 1910–1950
- Roberto Clemente: Images, Identity, and Legacy
- “Latin Players on the Cheap”: Professional Baseball Recruitment in Latin America and the Neocolonialist Tradition
- Three Kings Day in Consuelo: Cricket, Baseball, and the Cocolos in San Pedro de Macorís
- Select Bibliography
- + Index
- About the Editor and Contributors
This insightful collection documents Latinos in baseball from an interdisciplinary perspective.