The Behavioral Sciences, Evolutionary Theory, and the Origins of Reciprocity
Do you like this document?
Please login to add notes
- Prologue: The World's First Prisoner’s Dilemma Experiment
- 1. Evidence and Logic
- 2. Multilevel Selection and Restraint on Harm
- 3. Reciprocal Altruism, Norms, and Evolutionary Game Theory
- 4. Deconstructing Frank
- 5. Altruism, Rule Violators, and the Case for Modularity
- 6. Modularity and the “Heuristics and Biases” Research Program
- 7. The Invisible Hand and the Blind Watchmaker
Alexander J. Field is the Michel and Mary Orradre Professor of Economics at Santa Clara University.