Parent's Guide to College and Careers
Do you like this document?
Please login to add notes
- + Chapter 1: Preparing for College—and Beyond!
- + Chapter 2: Partnering for Success
- + Chapter 3: Getting Real About the 21st Century Job Market
- + Chapter 4: Assessing for Strengths; Researching and Interviewing for Information
- + Chapter 5: Turning Talents and Skills into Jobs and Careers
- + Chapter 6: Choosing a College Major
- + Chapter 7: Going Away vs. Staying at Home
- + Chapter 8: Calculating College Costs
- + Chapter 9: Navigating Through High School
- + Chapter 10: Taking a Different Path
- + Chapter 11: Moving On from College
- + Chapter 12: Summary
- Appendix: College-Related Acronyms
- + Index
This upbeat handbook gives down-to-earth advice for parents who want to constructively help with their child’s college and career planning, without micromanaging or hounding.